|Name of Agency seeking consultancy from SJVN Limited
||Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Mumbai (KRCL) KRCL is engaged in construction of 90 Km section of single broad gauge railway line between Katra-Laole-Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramula rail link project in J&K.
|Scope of work
- Geo-technical engineering: Preparation of geological sections of 40 tunnels (in a phased manner covering 13 tunnels initially (Tunnel No.1 to Tunnel No. 13) by surface geological mapping and from sub surface geological exploration and drilling data available
- Geological mapping of tunnels during excavation.
- Design scheme of instrumentation in the tunnels.
- Proof checking and testing of shotcrete and concrete mix in alkali reactive aggregates at site with compatible cements and admixtures.
- Design of tunnels (Support system etc) as and when required by KRCL.
- Improvement of landscape by dumping of waste/muck generated from excavation of tunnels and EIA/EMP studies through agency if required.
|Date of request for consultancy
A MOU initially for three years, between SJVN Limited & KRCL has been signed on 23.04.2007 for providing consultancy to KRCL.
|Cost of consultancy Assignment
||Approx. 14.39 Crore
||Proof checking of slope stabilization of Sangaldan station yard area has been completed and work on the geological investigations