SJVN has the experience of corporate and project planning , design engineering, construction management, erection & commissioning, contracts management, project management, human resource management , financial management, commercial management and also
the experience of tackling the problems encountered during execution of gigantic 1500MW Nathpa Jhakri HEP. To effectively utilize the in-house expertise and the experience gained, a dedicated consultancy division in SJVN Limited is providing consultancy services
in an integrated manner from concept to commissioning of Hydroelectric Projects to national and international organizations. The consultancy in the field of hydropower, road/railway tunnels etc. has been provided by SJVN to various organizations.
- KRCL has empanelled SJVN as consultant for its underground tunneling project.
- SJVN Limited is an Associate Member of Consultancy Development Centre (CDC), New Delhi.
CONSULTANCY SERVICES AVAILABLE IN SJVN Limited
FEASIBILITY AND PLANNING OF HYDRO-ELECTRIC PROJCTS
- Necessity of a project vis-à-vis Power Scenario and existing installations including Power Potential Studies.
- River Systems, Topographical and Geo-technical aspects.
- Hydrology and hydraulics including hydrologic Modelling.
- Assessment of economic viability of a project viz cost benefit studies.
- Conceptual layouts and planning of components.
- Infrastructural Requirements.
- Contract Documentation and award advice.
- Communication Design.
- Cost estimates.
- Preparation of Feasibility Reports and Detailed Project Reports.
DETAILED STRUCTURAL DESIGNS AND EVALUATING DESIGN PARAMETERS FOR
- Dam and Diversion Systems
- Desilting arrangements
- Water Conductor Systems including Head Race/Tail Race tunnels
- Surge Shafts/ Fore bays /Balancing reservoirs.
- Pressure Shafts/Penstocks
- Civil Power Plant
- Underground caverns especially for desilting arrangement and locating power plant etc.
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS FOR
- Hydro-Mechanical Works viz Hydraulic Gates, Valves & Hoists, Pumps, EOT Cranes.
- Electro Mechanical Works viz. Generators, Turbines, Pumps, governor systems and auxiliary equipment, Automatic control and operation systems etc.
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION, CONSTRUCTION, SUPERVISION AND COMMISSIONING
- Contract and project management
- Supervision of construction
- Preparation of master schedules to incorporate individual construction programmes through Primavera and effective monitoring system.
- Finance Management including cost control and updating of cash flow forecast.
- Preparation and submission of regular financial program and technical progress reports.
- Training of owner’s personnel
- Scheduling and supervision of commissioning.
- Preparation of O&M Manuals.
- Completion reports.
- Ongoing surveillance and inspection.